Monday 9 May 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 1: Your Favourite Song

I felt like doing something a bit different for my blog, and so I'm going to take part in the 30 day song challenge which shall hopefully be a bit of a journey through what different music means to me (however cheesy that sounds!). So, my favourite song... well obviously it had to be something by Stornoway (as I'm sure my regular readers will realise). My favourite song on the album always changes from week to week, but at the moment it's definitely Watching Birds... it always gets me wide awake in the morning, and it's such a generally happy song. I love it :)

Read my interview with Stornoway here


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful dear! :) If you have a spare moment, I would love if you would enter my Dior giveaway because it actually helps me win a really big blogging competition that I'm in atm. I would be super, super appreciative :) Even if you don't want to enter, I would really appreciate your vote :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...